Save with the Pharmacy Savings Card
You don’t have to pay full price for prescriptions with the Pharmacy Savings Card at SingleCare partner pharmacies. You can save up to 50% off the normal retail prices of FDA-approved prescription medication.
Netspend Prepaid Card usage is subject to card activation and identity verification.
How it Works.
- Simply click the “Get your Pharmacy Savings Card” button, which will take you to the SingleCare website.
- There, you’ll be able to text, email or print your own personalized Pharmacy Savings Card.
- When filling your prescriptions, show this card to your pharmacist.
- Save up to 50% on your prescriptions and all your future uses.
- Need your Pharmacy Savings Card now? You can receive it by text or email, or print it and start saving.
Important: If you have other prescription coverage, remember to ask your pharmacist for the lower discount option. This program does not work in conjunction with insurance, you must choose one option or the other.
How Much Will it Cost?
There is no additional cost to use the Pharmacy Savings Card. This is just another way of thanking you for being a Netspend cardholder.