covid-19 page disclosures
1. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
2. We do not charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
3. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
4. There may be a cost for additional replacement cards. Consult your Cardholder Agreement and fee schedule for details.
5. Faster access claim is based on comparison of a disbursement via direct deposit vs. disbursement via a mailed paper check. For up-to-date information from the IRS, www.irs.gov/refund
7. Bill payments may be subject to fees. Details about bill payment methods are available in the Online Account Center.
8. You may request up to six (6) active Virtual Accounts for each active Card Account. Virtual Accounts are subject to the same fees, limits, terms, and conditions as your Card Account. See your Cardholder Agreement or Online Account Center for details.