1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
2. The optional Savings Account linked to your Netspend All-Access Account is made available to Accountholders through Pathward, N.A. or Republic Bank & Trust Company; Members FDIC. Interest is calculated on the Average Daily Balance(s) of the Savings Account and is paid quarterly.
- If the Average Daily Balance is $2,000.00 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 5.87% with an annual percentage yield (APY) of 6.00%.
- If the Average Daily Balance is more than $2,000.00, the interest rate paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which exceeds $2,000.00 will be .49% with an APY of .50%, and the interest paid on the portion of the Average Daily Balance which is $2,000.00 or less will be 5.87%. The APY for this tier will range from 6.00% to .60%, depending on the balance in the account.
The interest rates and APYs of each tier may change. The APYs were accurate as of 11/1/2023. No minimum balance to open Savings Account or obtain the yield(s). Savings Account funds are withdrawn through the All-Access Account and transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the savings account. Funds on deposit are FDIC insured through Pathward, N.A. or Republic Bank & Trust Company. For purposes of FDIC coverage, all funds held on deposit by you at Pathward, N.A. or Republic Bank & Trust Company, will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
3. Netspend Payback Rewards is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting the Netspend Payback Rewards page in your Online Account Center. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Account and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. Pathward, N.A., Republic Bank & Trust, Visa, and Mastercard are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor this program.
4. Faster access claim is based on comparison of a disbursement via direct deposit vs disbursement via mailed paper check. For up-to-date information from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.
5. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
6. Netspend does not charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
7. Services initiated with an external account from an outside third party may incur fees from that third party to your external account. No cost for online or mobile Account-to-Account transfers between Netspend Accounts; a fee may apply to Account-to-Account transfers conducted through a Netspend Customer Service agent or other transfer types. See your Cardholder Agreement or Deposit Account Agreement for details.
The Netspend Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Pathward®, National Association and Republic Bank & Trust Company; Members FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Netspend Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Pathward, N.A., and Republic Bank & Trust Company; Members FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Netspend® All-Access® Account is a deposit account established by Pathward, N.A. Please see the back of your Card for its issuing bank. Netspend is a registered agent of and service provider to Pathward, N.A. The Netspend Visa Prepaid Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Netspend Prepaid Mastercard may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
All other trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners.
Apple® and the Apple logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
© 2023 Netspend Corporation. All rights reserved worldwide. Netspend is the federally registered U.S. service mark of Netspend Corporation. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.