RELOADING YOUR CARD IS EASY
Choose the reload option that works best for you.
Convenient Speedway locations make reloading your card easy.
Add money to your reloadable prepaid card at any Speedway location or at more than 100,000 NetSpend Reload Network locations nationwide-just look for the reload icon you see here. (Fees may apply.)
Get paid up to 2 days faster!1
Direct Deposit is the free2 and easy way to add money to your NetSpend Prepaid Card.
Plus, direct deposit $500 or more in payroll or government benefits to your NetSpend Prepaid Card in one calendar month and you're eligible for a no-cost Speedy Select upgrade.
Mobile Check Load
Load checks to your NetSpend Prepaid Card in minutes with your mobile device using the NetSpend Mobile App.3 With just the snap of a picture, you can load checks to your account quickly, securely and at your convenience anytime from anywhere. And, once the card is funded, the money is yours to spend.
Get started today!
- Download the NetSpend Mobile App4
- Select "Load a Check" from the left menu
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Bank Account Transfers
Add money from virtually any U.S.-issued bank account5
If you have a checking or savings account or a bank debit card, use it to add money to your NetSpend Card Account.
- Add money from most checking and savings accounts, or from any debit card with the Visa® or MasterCard® brand mark
- Friends or family can add funds to your Card Account from their bank accounts
Choose from 2 ways to transfer money: INSTANT bank transfers (fee applies) or no-cost transfers.5 Funds are typically available within 2 to 3 business days when you use the no-cost transfer method.
Use PayPal® to add money to your card, the no fee alternative.5
Transferring funds to a NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card is easy when you use PayPal.
- Use PayPal to send money to your NetSpend Card Account.
- Friends or family can send funds to you from their bank accounts
Funds are typically available within 2 to 3 business days when you use this method.
It's simple to share money from one NetSpend Card Account to another5
- Share money between your own NetSpend Card Accounts
- Share money with other NetSpend cardholders and they can share money with you.
- Sharing money using your online Account Center is free.5
Get your tax refund faster6 with Direct Deposit
Want to receive your refund as quickly as possible? Tell the IRS to electronically deposit your refund directly to your NetSpend Card Account.
- It's Fast: Direct Deposit gets your refund to you much sooner than having a paper check mailed to you.
- It's Secure: The U.S. Post Office returns thousands of refund checks to the IRS as undeliverable mail. Direct Deposit ensures you'll receive your refund.
- It's Convenient: Your tax refund goes directly into your NetSpend Card Account. You don't have to make a special trip to the check-cashing store or bank.
- It's Easy: Follow the simple refund delivery instructions when completing your tax return.
- It's Free:2 There is no fee for direct deposit.2